Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome to my Website!

So it only took five years but here it is; the amazing website built by my husband Dave (HTML/CSS/PHP coding), with a little bit of help from his co-worker Jason (design). This website is meant to give you a digital window into my world and what projects I'm currently working on. Photography is a very important part of my life, and that's why I decided it was time to get a website up there to get the word out...

Have camera, will travel.

The biggest and most important part of this website is my portfolio. There you will find samples of my work, conveniently broken into several photo galleries of the people, things and places I most enjoy capturing on film. Another destination is the about page where you will find a bio that tells a little bit about my life, my experience and my inspirations. The page you're curently on is the blog, which I will be using to provide updates on my latest projects and photo shoots. And last, but certainly not least, I have a contact form for getting in touch with me if you have any questions or comments.

I hope that you enjoy my new website and appreciate the pictures and words that I'll be sharing. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but the best photographs are the ones that leave you speechless.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment